The Apollo Root Cause Analysis methodology is a 4-stage process that provides a new way of thinking and goes far beyond the traditional root cause analysis problem-solving processes.
It facilitates the creation of a common reality, using input from all stakeholders to produce an evidence-based understanding of the problem and ensures your solutions address proven causes and prevents recurrence. It makes problem-solving easy and gives those who have been trained the skills to solve real-world problems faster, more efficiently and effectively at any time.
This webinar will explain:
- The four steps of effective problem solving
- The key principles of the methodology
- How to construct a cause and effect chart
- The importance of using causal language
- Identifying and selecting the best solutions