This course will teach you how to facilitate RCM analyses and studies, equipping you with all the essential skills for successful RCM facilitation. The course uses RCMCost™ and the AWB Portal (SAP or Maximo) software. Packed with practice exercises, you will become adept at steering the facilitation process.
Course Key Learning
- Roles and processes involved in facilitation, using instructor-led samples and RCMCost™ examples
- The data collection process, scoping study boundaries and purpose
- Methods to properly facilitate a FMECA session using the 7 questions of RCM
- Facilitating the maintenance selection and maintenance packaging sub-processes of RCM
- Methods to validate the resultant plan, perform QA and work with various CMMS systems
- Preparation for RCM - terms of reference
- Planning for RCM studies
- Defining the RCM study scope, boundary, and operating context
- Performing RCM FMECA using a RCM logic tree compliant with SAE JA1011
- Facilitating maintenance task selections
- Validating the plan results
- Working with your CMMS
- Interacting with a technical writer
- Updating the analysis
- What is the duration of the course?
The course duration is 16 hours. The course material can be split into 4 hour blocks across 4 days.
- Who should attend?
- RCM Team Members
- Reliability Engineers
- Maintenance Analysts
- Maintenance Superintendents
- Design Engineers
- Plant Performance Engineers
- Maintenance Planners
- Graduate Reliability Engineers
- Industries that will benefit
- Manufacturing Plants
- Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverage
- Repetitive Manufacturing