The Special Analysis tools every Engineer should have.
Course Key Learning
The engineer learns how to interact the learning's form REL 301 and REL 401 with other study methodologies including HAZOP and VAA. After major accidents it has been found that gaps in the HAZOP occurred allowing the major accident to occur because a qualitative judgment was substituted for a functional risk calculation. The Systems Engineering toolbox supplies another level of capability that builds on prior content delivery in the series to add to the reliability engineer's capabilities to add value by improving reliability, reducing risk and maximizing value.
- Reliability Review
- HAZOP Method Overview
- HAZOP Exercise using RBD and FT
- Vulnerability Assessment and Analysis
- System Engineering tool Box
- Graphical Presentation and Communication tools
- Prognostics Health Management Overview (PHM)