A course designed to guide the participant through some advanced exercises that demonstrate the value to senior managers interested in financial and production results. Students will use their skills to produce capital justifications from existing AWB models. In the second part they will assess the losses in a production plant and make improvements. Using the Availability Workbench™ they will demonstrate the impact of improvements on the daily production slate.
Course Key Learning
- Extends knowledge of Life Cycle Costing and Introduces students to various options to justifying capital with Availability Workbench™. Introduces methods of justifying capital such as NPV, ROI, Payback, etc
- Identify process variance, losses and demonstrate the impact of improvements in the daily production figures.
- This course provides the student with the opportunity to show their organizations how to realize the value from reliability modeling.
- LCC Revision
- New capital projects
- Capital upgrade justification
- Feedback mechanisms
- LCC set up for model feedback
- Weibays or not to weibays
- Data extraction and reporting
- What is the duration of the course?
The course duration is 16 hours total. The course material can be split into 4-hour blocks across 4 days.
- Industries that will benefit
- Mining & Mineral Processing
- Power Generation
- Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverage
- Transport Rail, air, marine
- Utilities: Water, Power, Comms
- Engineering & Maintenance Contractors
- Chemical Industry
- Who should attend?
- Reliability Engineers
- Engineering Managers
- ERP/CMMS System Administrators
- Maintenance Superintendents
- Asset Managers
- Maintenance Strategists