- Engage in RAM (Reliability Availability Maintainability) modelling to drive plant improvements.
- Learn how to perform system availability simulation modelling using Reliability Block Diagrams (RBDs).
- Leverage powerful reliability software to create RBDs quickly and efficiently with multiple features to replicate reality.
- Perform numerous interactive real world exercises to fully understand the key factors in availability calculation and drive improvements to your system and plant performance.
- Introduction to System Availability Analysis
- Types of Reliability Block Diagram modelling
- Creating Reliability Block Diagrams; Series vs Parallel
- How to represent Capacity or Throughput
- The Process; including Consequences & Simulation
- Alternate Scenario Analysis
- Interactive Exercises to Build-up the RBD complexity
- RBD Software Exposure
- Adding Failure Modes & Maintenance
- Increasing Complexity with Nodes & Phases
- Interactive Exercises to Build-up RBD Skills
- Non Linear Capacity Loss
- Putting it all together
- Importing Data to Accelerate Model Building
15 hours: 2 classroom days or over 3 remote days
- Face-to-face classroom
- Remote web conferencing
Reliability Engineers, Asset Performance Managers, Project Engineers, Maintenance Analysts, Maintenance Supervisors, Design Engineers, Plant Performance Engineers
- Learning Path
- RCM201 - Maintenance Strategy Development
- RBD301 - Advanced RBD Modelling
Enables engineers to develop techniques for improving plant availability.