This advanced course will teach you how to deal with a variety of RCM study scenarios. Using real-world RCM studies, you will learn how to adapt RCMCost™ for various RCM project boundary situations. In the hands-on 2 day course, you will become proficient at using RCMCost™.
Course Key Learning
- How to perform RCM analysis
- How to produce a packaged and optimised, error-checked and formatted set of maintenance tasks
- Advanced real examples to produce ERP/CMMS load sheets, load tables, and work instruction documents.
- Methods for testing data and model quality
- Advanced modeling scenarios
- SAE JA 1011 key points
- Building and using reference libraries
- Maintenance templates
- Controlling data quality
- Managing version controls
- Advanced configuration options
- Special modeling methods
- Advanced load sheet production
- Advanced work instruction generation
- Producing the ISO 550000 Asset Management Plan (AMP)
- What is the duration of the course?
The course duration is 2 days
- Who should attend?
- RCM Team Members
- Reliability Engineers
- Maintenance Analysts
- Maintenance Superintendents
- Design Engineers
- Plant Performance Engineers
- Maintenance Planners
- Graduate Reliability Engineers
- Industries that will benefit
- Manufacturing Plants
- Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverage
- Repetitive Manufacturing