This course will show you how to operate the RCM Living Program. The hands-on course uses Isograph's RCMCost™ and Weibull. It also uses simulated real world performance data to walk through the failure reporting process and prepare a next generation maintenance strategy.
Course Key Learning
- Failure Reporting from your CMMS system while using the most advanced integrated software available
- How to capture quality failure data using data integrity controls
- Using less than perfect data to identify changes and implement next generation maintenance strategies to effectively suppress failure modes (Note: this onsite course uses current failure data and ERP system where possible)
- Collecting data - manual and ERP portal connections
- Cleansing failure data and producing highly correlated failure models
- Advanced curve fitting of failure data
- Updating original RCM study failure assumptions
- Re-optimization and next generation maintenance strategy production
- Identification of changes
- Implementing changes
- Quantifying the benefit of each change
- What is the duration of the course?
The course duration is 16 hours. The course material can be split into 4-hour blocks across 4 days.
- Who should attend?
- RCM Team Members
- Reliability Engineers
- Maintenance Analysts
- Maintenance Superintendents
- Design Engineers
- Plant Performance Engineers
- Maintenance Planners
- Graduate Reliability Engineers
- Industries that will benefit
- Manufacturing Plants
- Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverage
- Repetitive Manufacturing