Future growth and further expansion into various markets, industries and unexplored territories globally, remain the key focuses for our company over the next five years.
Our ARMS Reliability team members are an integral part of both our current and our future success. Through the technical skills, knowledge, professionalism and can-do attitude of our staff, our clients receive service and advice relating to reliability engineering that is second to no other in the industry.
Current vacancies for ARMS globally are listed below, however, we welcome applications from talented, passionate and suitably qualified professionals who would like to join our business. ARMS employs Graduate Engineers through to Principal Engineers across the globe. We offer challenging projects to expand your skills and experience with the opportunity to work on various projects both nationally and internationally.
All applications are managed through our internal recruitment system and you will receive an automated response once your application has been received by our HR/Recruitment team.
We invest in top talent
- Corporate Services Manager - Bracknell, UK
Our ambition is simple - Be the leading provider of reliability solutions, globally. We do this by bringing innovative and data-driven maintenance strategy improvement to our customers through our unique blend of people and technology. At the cornerstone of this ambition is hiring intelligent and talented people, who are aligned to our goals and values. Entrepreneurial people that care about delighting our customers, in a fun, casual and flexible environment that rewards those that contribute to our story.
About the Role
ARMS Reliability has an exciting opportunity available for a Corporate Services Manager to join our team in Berkshire, Bracknell Forest, United Kingdom.
The key responsibility of the Corporate Services Manager is to coordinate the operations, procedures and resources of the ARMS Reliability head office ensuring consistency in the implementation and management of all administrative practices.
- You will be regarded for your work hard, play hard attitude and dedication, along with the ability to take on a busy, diverse position, whilst having the amazing attitude to get your hands dirty when needed;
- A high-level of emotional intelligence and rapport building skills are paramount – you will interact on a regular basis with people from entry-level support persons to upper corporate-level executives and must have developed these skills to effectively interact with ARMS Reliability’s diverse worldwide clientele;
- You will be team player with an approachable, easy-going and friendly personality, which will be warmly welcomed by all members, whilst your professionalism and a confidence with your assertive demeanour will be highly valued;
- Given this role is challenging and offering a wide scope of accountability, your highly organised nature, understanding of general business principals and commitment to exceptional service is also paramount.
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum 15 years experience in a diverse corporate service management position
- Experience in International Business Management
- Advanced experience in TripActions, Concur, PSA SalesForce and FinancialForce
- Advanced in Microsoft Office skills, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- A positive and outgoing attitude and ability to work well in a team
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service communication skills
- Knowledge of the Apollo Root Cause Analysis Method
Knowledge / Qualifications
- Review business policies and processes and identify new and more innovative ways to deliver a more effective, efficient professional operation;
- To manage, coordinate and provide central support functions delivering high-quality standards that reflect the values and professionalism of the organisation;
- To develop and implement business processes and management information systems;
- Lead and develop the corporate services support team (HR, administration, customer service staff and other business support roles) with effective resource management and skills development;
- Guide and manage the communications resources to ensure consistency in external messages that reflect the values and professionalism of the organisation;
- Ability to communicate effectively using appropriate (written and/or verbal) formats;
- You will have exceptional communication skills and a trustworthy nature as you will be dealing with matters of confidentiality;
- Take the initiative to solve problems, make informed decisions and work with limited supervision;
- Able to analyse and prioritise work;
- Plan and organise work to complete tasks, ensuring checks and controls are in place to allow work to be delivered on time, accurately and complete;
- Have the ability to work effectively with colleagues and managers, co-operate with others and help clients;
- Possess a degree of skill in conflict resolution;
- Strong background using the Salesforce & FinancialForce platform.
- Maintaining Office Services;
- Maintaining Office Records;
- Maintaining Office Efficiency;
- Contributing to the improvement of ARMS Reliability and the ARMS Team;
- Using a CRM database specifically Salesforce;
- Using an Accounting Finance system – specifically Financial Force;
- Using a timekeeping system – specifically PSA;
- Arranging training courses in remote locations.
This job advertisement was submitted on the 16th of September, 2019. Closing Date for applications 17th of October, 2019
- Reliability Engineer - Brisbane, QLD
This role can be based in Melbourne or Brisbane.
The key focus of the Reliability Engineer is to provide pragmatic reliability engineering services for our customers that deliver value added solutions. You will utilise your Maintenance and Reliability knowledge combined various methodologies such as FMEA, FMECA, RAMS, HAZOP, Vulnerability Analysis, RCA, LCC to deliver high quality, effective solutions to our clients.
We need Reliability Engineers with a driven passion for technology and improvements to clients operations.
Candidates must be enthusiastic about maintenance and reliability. They must be self-motivated, results orientated and possess excellent communication skills.
- Engineering qualification (BEng) entitling you to become a member of Engineers Australia
- 2 to 5 years' experience in similar role
- Experience in a reliability engineering consulting role
- Masters degree in Engineering or Business
You shall possess strong planning and organisational skills to meet project timelines and budgets, and use your initiative to solve problems, make informed decisions and seek ways to achieve the best outcome for our clients.
Motivated and talented Engineers with exceptional relationship building and communication skills please apply!
- Senior Software Developer - Multiple Locations
ARMS Reliability is a global consulting firm, helping some of the world's largest resource, utility and power generation companies to achieve business performance goals through effective asset management and improvements in operational productivity. At the forefront of asset management strategies and technology, our expertise, methods and tools empower clients to make proactive decisions that optimise capital expenditure, plant maintenance, reliability and availability at minimal cost and risk.
We're all about:
- Innovative asset reliability improvement solutions
- Advancing the practice of asset management
- Empowering your team to make proactive decisions
About the role:
Our presence in North America and the United Kingdom has increased and the future opportunity for business growth is limitless.
The role of Senior Software Developer is for an experienced professional who is looking for a varied and hands on role working on existing and new software products across multiple platforms.
Reporting directly to the Technical Development Manager, the successful applicant's activities will include:
- Design and development of robust, scalable software applications
- Ongoing maintenance and enhancement of existing software applications
- Authoring high-quality technical and user documentation
- Working with people across multiple divisions, organisations and regions
You're planning and organisation skills are exceptional and you take initiative when a problem arises. You have excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders. You can work just as well independently as when you are in a team environment and have an eye for detail.
You will ideally have at least 3 years' experience gained in a professional software development role and have successfully completed a degree in computer science or related field and have a solid understanding of key concepts of object-orientated programming and relational data structures.
You have a skillset that includes technical experience in the following
- Microsoft SQL Server / SQL Express
- Entity Framework
- Coding API frameworks (eg JSON, SOAP)
- iOS, Android Development
- General Application
We are always looking for talented people to join their team.
Submit your resume below and the HR team will record your details to be considered when a position becomes available.