Future growth and further expansion into various markets, industries and unexplored territories globally, remain the key focuses for our company over the next five years.
Our ARMS Reliability team members are an integral part of both our current and our future success. Through the technical skills, knowledge, professionalism and can-do attitude of our staff, our clients receive service and advice relating to reliability engineering that is second to no other in the industry.
Current vacancies for ARMS globally are listed below, however, we welcome applications from talented, passionate and suitably qualified professionals who would like to join our business. ARMS employs Graduate Engineers through to Principal Engineers across the globe. We offer challenging projects to expand your skills and experience with the opportunity to work on various projects both nationally and internationally.
All applications are managed through our internal recruitment system and you will receive an automated response once your application has been received by our HR/Recruitment team.
We invest in top talent
- General Application
We are always looking for talented people to join their team.
Submit your resume below and the HR team will record your details to be considered when a position becomes available.
- Marketing & Sales Intern - Austin, TX
ARMS Reliability is looking for an intern who is currently studying Marketing; or, has a Marketing degree, who would like to gain experience in both Marketing and Sales. The successful applicant will be fluent in Spanish and will work from our Austin, TX office. The position will need to be around 15 hours per week but there is some flexibility with this. Hours and schedule can be based around school/class schedule.
- Translation and input of Spanish content into new websites
- Assist with the coordination and execution of tradeshow sponsorships and events
- Assist with social media content creation, including Spanish content
- Help maintain weekly marketing activity schedule
- Assist with Spanish translation of content and creation of emails, webinars, etc
- Assist with generating interest and attendees for ARMS public training/s and events
- Document activities in Salesforce.com
- Build sales team KPI reports in InsightSquared.com
- Assist with Salesforce.com reporting and data cleanup
- Generate training proposals
- Reliability Engineer - Brisbane, QLD
This role can be based in Melbourne or Brisbane.
The key focus of the Reliability Engineer is to provide pragmatic reliability engineering services for our customers that deliver value added solutions. You will utilise your Maintenance and Reliability knowledge combined various methodologies such as FMEA, FMECA, RAMS, HAZOP, Vulnerability Analysis, RCA, LCC to deliver high quality, effective solutions to our clients.
We need Reliability Engineers with a driven passion for technology and improvements to clients operations.
Candidates must be enthusiastic about maintenance and reliability. They must be self-motivated, results orientated and possess excellent communication skills.
- Engineering qualification (BEng) entitling you to become a member of Engineers Australia
- 2 to 5 years' experience in similar role
- Experience in a reliability engineering consulting role
- Masters degree in Engineering or Business
You shall possess strong planning and organisational skills to meet project timelines and budgets, and use your initiative to solve problems, make informed decisions and seek ways to achieve the best outcome for our clients.
Motivated and talented Engineers with exceptional relationship building and communication skills please apply!
- Senior Software Developer - Launceston, TAS
ARMS Reliability is a global consulting firm, helping some of the world's largest resource, utility and power generation companies to achieve business performance goals through effective asset management and improvements in operational productivity. At the forefront of asset management strategies and technology, our expertise, methods and tools empower clients to make proactive decisions that optimise capital expenditure, plant maintenance, reliability and availability at minimal cost and risk.
We're all about:
- Innovative asset reliability improvement solutions
- Advancing the practice of asset management
- Empowering your team to make proactive decisions
About the role:
Our presence in North America and the United Kingdom has increased and the future opportunity for business growth is limitless.
The role of Senior Software Developer is for an experienced professional who is looking for a varied and hands on role working on existing and new software products across multiple platforms.
Reporting directly to the Technical Development Manager, the successful applicant's activities will include:
- Design and development of robust, scalable software applications
- Ongoing maintenance and enhancement of existing software applications
- Authoring high-quality technical and user documentation
- Working with people across multiple divisions, organisations and regions
You're planning and organisation skills are exceptional and you take initiative when a problem arises. You have excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders. You can work just as well independently as when you are in a team environment and have an eye for detail.
You will ideally have at least 3 years' experience gained in a professional software development role and have successfully completed a degree in computer science or related field and have a solid understanding of key concepts of object-orientated programming and relational data structures.
You have a skillset that includes technical experience in the following
- Microsoft SQL Server / SQL Express
- Entity Framework
- Coding API frameworks (eg JSON, SOAP)
- iOS, Android Development