- ARMS Reliability’s broad range of asset management and reliability solutions, software, and expertise is set to expand Baker Hughes’ portfolio and service capabilities.
- ARMS Reliability, integrated with Baker Hughes’ industry leading Bently Nevada portfolio of asset condition monitoring and protection solutions, will enable delivery of full asset lifecycle solutions to market and their customers unparalleled access to a depth of APM capabilities.
- Acquisition of ARMS Reliability by Baker Hughes, strengthens ARMS Reliability’s commitment in helping their customers be safe and successful by “Making Reliability a Reality”.
Baker Hughes, a global energy technology company that provides solutions for energy and industrial customers worldwide, has announced that it is acquiring ARMS Reliability. The acquisition and combined offering of ARMS Reliability and Baker Hughes brings a unique and unparalleled asset performance management (APM) solution to market, providing deep APM capability and substantial coverage to a broad range of industrial sectors worldwide.
ARMS Reliability’s asset strategy management, asset reliability services, and consultancy experience, along with its Cordant™ Asset Strategy® enterprise ASM software offering, will integrate with Bently Nevada’s System 1 software platform from Baker Hughes, which provides critical plant-wide health monitoring and asset protection across multiple industrial sectors. This combined offering will provide ARMS Reliability’s customers with access to a full spectrum of APM services to enhance their operational efficiency, extend asset lifecycle, reduce downtime, and provide a comprehensive view of assets to streamline operations.
What does this mean for our customers?
- Deeper APM service: Integration with Baker Hughes will deepen our APM capabilities and services, helping us to deliver on our commitment to our customers in “Making Reliability a Reality”.
- A centralized, connected, differentiated APM solution: The combination of ARMS Reliability’s Cordant™ Asset Strategy software and Bently Nevada’s System 1 software will result in a centralized, connected, APM solution for our customers that is unique to the market. The combined offer will provide customers with access to an enhanced suite of APM services across the entire asset lifecycle, to enhance their operational efficiency and competitiveness.
- Unique APM offering: By linking the foundation of asset strategy to active equipment health monitoring, we will create a unified and unique experience for our customers.
- Broader market coverage and service: Combining ARMS Reliability’s deep domain and vertical experience with Baker Hughes’ expansive geographical coverage enables our customers greater access to APM solutions and services than ever before.
“This integration enables ARMS Reliability to complement its existing Asset Strategy Management and Reliability capabilities with Asset Health and Condition Monitoring,” said Jason Apps, CEO, ARMS Reliability. “We are excited to join forces with Bently Nevada and Baker Hughes in broadening our capability and footprint, and the opportunities this will unlock for our customers and their digital transformation journeys.”