It's common to hear the words "operational excellence" in our industry and community. Organizations that have an effective problem-solving culture believe that continuous improvement is a daily mission and make a concerted effort to ensure the problems that they face today don't reoccur in the future.
On this episode of the Industrial Talk podcast ARMS Reliability's Breanna Fullman discusses the Apollo Root Cause Analysis methodology and the importance of a formalized process to gain a competitive advantage, prevent incident recurrence and ensure the safety of your employees.
- Importance of formal training for RCA team
- Establishing a set of standard RCA triggers
- What a well-structured program looks like
- Effective RCA reporting
- How to determine which solutions are most effective
- The importance of accountability