U.S. Steel is on a mission to move beyond the status quo.
Adopting practices that accelerate reliability to improve asset performance and boost output. In a conversation with Brian Hronchek, Reliability and Maintenance Specialist for U.S. Steel, we discuss a number of topics including:
- What is the formula for accelerating reliability?
- Applying decision-making tactics used by the military to reliability and maintenance
- What is the key to successfully integrating predictive technologies into the business?
- How can we make big improvements in a short period of time?
- Tips for getting all levels of an organization to buy into reliability improvement initiatives