Validate system design, achieve reliability and availability targets, while balancing capital and maintenance expense.
A RAM analysis is a proven approach and effective tool for assessing system reliability, availability and maintainability. It is crucial to support the through-life viability of a project. The aim of a RAM analysis is to identify any significant causes of loss of operational availability or issues that may limit the production throughput and then propose improvements to the design or maintenance program to enable RAM targets and project requirements to be met.
Are you experiencing any of these problems?
- Need to optimize system/process/equipment design to meet requirements but minimize costs
- Ability to generate quality maintenance plans and master data cost effectively
- Need to document reliability strategy data for handover and to support continuous improvement
- Need to provide justified maintenance plans, budget and resource requirements
- Need to accurately forecast availability and/or capacity given the equipment selected and maintenance plans deployed