A course designed to give the participant necessary skills to administer integrate and report in the organizational environment. The purpose of this course is to introduce the administrative tools and data structures for working with Isograph's Availability Workbench™ so that it can be applied effectively enterprise wide.
Course Key Learning
- Introduces students to the various options to install and administer Availability Workbench™ in an organizational environment with multiple stakeholders and integrated systems.
- Introduces the use of notes for reporting and to align ERP/CMMS systems. Teaches how to report using the inbuilt report writer. Introduces the Enterprise Module and how to administer, configure and manage on an ongoing basis.
- This course provides the student an awareness of the administrative side of Availability Workbench™ to allow them to effectively configure the tools available to create an integrated Asset management corporate knowledge base.
- Introduction to notes fields
- Use of data types
- Alignment of ERP/CMMS systems
- Alignment of equipment, materials, labor and criticality
- Use of the report writer
- System administration of the enterprise module
- Suggested model configurations
- Ongoing management
- Database queries and reporting
- What is the duration of the course?
The course duration is 4 days
- Who should attend?
- Reliability Engineers
- Engineering Managers
- ERP/CMMS System Administrators
- Maintenance Superintendents
- Asset Managers
- Maintenance Strategists
- Industries that will benefit
- Mining & Mineral Processing
- Power Generation
- Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverage
- Transport Rail, air, marine
- Utilities: Water, Power, Comms
- Engineering & Maintenance Contractors
- Chemical Industry