A course designed to give the participant necessary skills to standardize data and forms to ensure consistency across the organizational environment. The purpose of this course is to introduce the tools within Isograph's Availability Workbench™ so that data external to reliability calculations can be stored and implemented in other organizational systems. Learn how to create templates for consistent outputs in a standardized format.
Course Key Learning
- Introduces students to the various options to creating standardized models that can be implemented in an organizational environment with multiple stakeholders and integrated systems.
- Introduces the use of notes and data types for reporting and to align ERP/CMMS systems. Teaches how to create AWB™ templates and documentation that can be rolled out across an organization.
- This course provides the student with the skills to create Availability Workbench™ templates that allow them to interface to other systems.
- Introduction to notes fields
- Use of data types
- Alignment of ERP/CMMS Systems
- Alignment of equipment, materials, labor and criticality
- Introductions to standards
- Model creation exercises
- What is the duration of the course?
The course duration is 1 day
- Who should attend?
- Reliability Engineers
- Engineering Managers
- ERP/CMMS System Administrators
- Maintenance Superintendents
- Asset Managers
- Maintenance Strategists
- Industries that will benefit
- Mining & Mineral Processing
- Power Generation
- Oil and Gas
- Food andBeverage
- Transport Rail, air, marine
- Utilities: Water, Power, Comms
- Engineering & Maintenance Contractors
- Chemical Industry