- Learn the basics of Availability Workbench™; navigation, layout, basic grid function, importing.
- Discover the explanation of MTBF and its flaws, leading into the strengths of the Weibull distribution and which distribution to apply.
- Gain the expertise of analysing failure (and suspension) data using the Weibull module.
- See first-hand how limited data can still be used for providing maintenance justifications.
- How to use the Weibull module of Availability Workbench™ and an introduction of the whole suite.
- Participate in real world exercises using failure (and suspension) data in the Weibull module.
- Linking the Weibull distribution to the logical Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) approach.
Why you should attend:
- Interested in Isograph’s Availability Workbench™ and want to see and learn how to use it.
- Lots of failure data and non-failure data but not sure where to start
- Limited failure data and not sure where to start
- Want to bring actual failure data analysis into an RCM or FMECA study
- Duration and Delivery
- 0.5-day face-to-face classroom, or
- 4-hours remote web conferencing
- Additional Information
The AWB101 course is typically the first lead in course to either AWB RCMCost or AWB AvSim or both. It is recommended to take AWB101 prior to other AWB courses.
- Who should attend?
Reliability Engineers, Project Engineers, Maintenance Analysts, Maintenance Supervisors, Design Engineers, Plant Performance Engineers.
- Analysing failure data. Utilizing MTBF & MTTR and explaining the flaws.
- Introducing the Weibull distribution and its benefits for Reliability data analysis. The importance of analysis at a failure mode level and applying the corresponding Weibull shape.
- Practical exercises analysing failure and suspensions data within the Weibull module. How to analyse with limited failure data. How to be more efficient with failure analysis.
- Importing failure data to speed up analysis.
Enables engineers to efficiently analyse data using the Isograph Availability Workbench Weibull module. Provides the first step into becoming an expert in using this reliability dedicated software.
- Learning Path
- Prerequisites: None
- Next Steps: AWB201 - The RCMCost Module, AWB301 - The AvSim Module