- Learn how to use the Life Cycle Costing (LCC) module of Availability Workbench™.
- Discover how to build a Cost Breakdown Structure and what parameters are used to drive the LCC calculation.
- How to use the LCC module of Availability Workbench™ and understand where it fits into the whole suite.
- Experience all the key features of LCC from cost breakdown structure build through to results output.
- Participate in a real world exercise to develop an LCC model which shows the key features of the LCC module.
- See how simulation data from the AvSim module and RCMCost module can be easily and efficiently brought across into LCC.
Why you should attend:
- Interested in Isograph’s Availability Workbench™ and want to see and learn how to use it.
- Want to perform an LCC study and utilise existing modelling data from RCMCost or AvSim.
- Need a dedicated LCC program to perform modelling for presentation.
- Duration and Delivery
- 0.25-day face-to-face classroom, or
- 2-hours remote web conferencing
- Who should attend?
Reliability Engineers, Project Engineers, Maintenance Analysts, Maintenance Supervisors, Design Engineers
- Building the Cost Breakdown Structure
- Global variables
- Setting interval cost
- Utilising simulation results from RCMCost / AvSim
- Group exercise
Provides engineers with the skills to be able to perform a LCC study either as a standalone analysis or directly from RCMCost or AvSim simulated data within AWB.
- Learning Path
Next Steps: AWB201 - The RCMCost Module, AWB301 - The AvSim Module