A course designed to give the participant advanced skills to analyze data. The purpose of this course is to give exposure to the tools within Isograph's Availability Workbench™ so that data collected in an organizational environment can be used in the creation of AWB™ models to aid decision making and accuracy of outputs.
Course Key Learning
- Extends knowledge of Weibull Analysis and introduces students to various options to analyzing data within Availability Workbench™.
- Introduces the new distributions and methods of analyzing failure data and repair.
- This course provides the student with the skills to analyze data using distributions available within Availability Workbench™ and create linked databases of Weibull Libraries.
- Weibull revision
- 2 parameter weibull
- Phased weibull
- Tri- webull
- Normal and lognormal distributions
- Confidence limits
- Suspensions & CMMS data
- Weibays or not to weibays
- Creating an linked database of weibull libraries
- What is the duration of the course?
The course duration is 8 hours total. The course material can be split into 4-hour blocks across 2 days.
- Who should attend?
- Reliability Engineers
- Engineering Managers
- ERP/CMMS System Administrators
- Maintenance Superintendents
- Asset Managers
- Maintenance Strategists
- Industries that will benefit
- Mining & Mineral Processing
- Power Generation
- Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverage
- Transport Rail, air, marine
- Utilities: Water, Power, Comms
- Engineering & Maintenance Contractors
- Chemical Industry