- Learn how to develop logical, justified maintenance strategies following the Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) approach.
- Leverage powerful reliability software to optimise your plans in a simulated environment leading to effective plan implementation. Analyze and utilize failure data to drive improvement.
- Deliver successful outcomes and meet business objectives through quantifying and calculating business benefits and risk reduction.
- Analyzing failure data using Weibull & other distributions
- Identifying system boundaries, functional analysis & failure mode definitions
- Inspections, predictive maintenance & preventative choices
- Interactive activities to calculate cost / risk benefit of maintenance strategies
- Optimization of maintenance task interval & optimal task selection
- Grouping of tasks to create strategy plans for implementation
15 hours total (2 classroom days, or 3 remote days)
- Delivery Options
- Face-to-face classroom (over 2 days)
- Remote web conferencing (over 3 days)
Reliability Engineers, Project Engineers, Maintenance Analysts, Maintenance Supervisors, Design Engineers, Plant Performance Engineers, RCM Team Members
- Learning Path
- Prerequisites: None
- Next Steps: Key method specific courses:
Enables engineers to develop justified, optimized maintenance strategies