Gain control. Manage cost and risk.
Achieve a step change in performance.
You have invested in resources, processes and systems to deliver reliability-driven asset performance and to manage risks. Why then, is performance lacking, hampered by high costs and unplanned downtime, leading to a never-ending cycle of reactive maintenance?
"Over 80% of organizations do not have a formal approach to managing strategy*"
Are you experiencing any of these problems?
- High maintenance costs and unplanned downtime
- Uncertainty in the quality of strategies across the asset base
- No line of sight from the tasks being executed in the field to reliability strategy decisions
- Creating and deploying optimal maintenance strategies is an excessively time-consuming process
- Challenges in benchmarking asset performance and measuring continuous improvements
- Inconsistent maintenance plans and Master Data
ARMS Reliability have pioneered the revolutionary Asset Strategy Management (ASM) best practice. A fundamental pillar of asset management, enabled by people, technology and data, that delivers consistent, justified, effective asset maintenance strategies to your entire asset base, ongoing.
Given the environment is changing, it is critical you strategically position yourself to change with it, and dynamically extract the most your assets can deliver, at the best cost, while managing risk.
ASM is about challenging traditional approaches to reliability improvement, committing to change, and delivering a real step change in reliability-driven performance for any asset, system, site or enterprise.
*Source: ARMS Reliability Asset Strategy Management Assessment 2018 sample size: 161 responses